Onetravel - Your itinerary is lies. And so is the fee they charge and there "cheep pricing"
BEWARE and book with EXTREME CAUTION.They Charged me a total of $1748 total for their so called "cheep flights" They booked the incorrect price for 3 flights from Denver, Colorado to San Diego, California.
When I confronted them about the issue the customer service rep told me it was my fault and that to fix it i would be charged a total of $335 TOTAL for the flight change. I told him that I was extremely upset about this situation but I have my friends WEDDING to attend so if it was gonna cost that amount to charge it to my card. I woke up and checked my bank account and they had authorized a $1040.85 fee charged ON TOP of the $708 i had initially paid. I called to try and get answers from them and they kept me on hold for OVER 3 hours.
They could not give me a straight answer to why they charged me this amount. I begged them (when I eventually got a hold of a supervisor) to listen to the phone call that was "recorded" for "quality insurance". He said he would investigate it and call me on the number on file. Well a couple hours later after waiting by the phone I get an email from a NON REPLY address saying they tried to contact me on the number on file (which is correct, I TRIPLE checked) and if i needed further assistance to contact the customer service number!!!!
Basically spent all day to find a rhyme or reason and they sent me back to square one. Now I have spent $1748.85 on there insane deals that i didn't agree to and no one will give me even an explanation... they ruined a vacation and me and my two friends attending a wedding and made this A LIVING NIGHTMARE. When you try and contact them for answers they just keep transferring you.
They have ZERO respect for customer service. I WANT to warn anyone considering booking with them to think twice...They treat you like money in there pocket and once they get it they wont give it back. Im now suck in extreme debt fighting to even get a hold of someone in that corporation that cares. GO THROUGH ORBITS OR EXPEDIA BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS SCAM.
Also there cheapest flight guarantee is total bull. Look at the comparison in price in the picture I have provided from then and then from THE AIRLINE itself. I can't believe they can do this to innocent vacationers.
I hope anybody reading this doesn't make the same mistake I did.They ARE a scam said by the airline representative himself
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flight Ticket Purchase
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stayed here for 5 days. Simply the best hotel you can find in Papagayo Gulf. The staff is always willing to help you. The food is great, with the system..."
- "Our video of the Sandos Playacar in Playa del Carmen Mexico..."
- "We booked a stay at the Sandos Playacar with BookVIP and everything was exactly as advertised. I was a little wary due to some negative reviews that I had read..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...."
- "This is the worst bed ever. It is nothing more than a high priced air mattress.. My plastic frame bent after one week of having the bed and it will..."