Purchased a flight from Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) to Santa Cruz (Bolivia).Unbeknownst to me there was a 1.5hr window between flights on two different airlines in an airport that closes international flight sharply at the one hr window.

By the time I picked up my bag and ran to the correct terminal, I was already under the 1hr and was not allowed on the plane. I lost my connection due to One Travel issuing me a ticket for a flight that was impossible for me to be allowed on, the airlines informed me that they do not issue international connections unless there is a 4hr window. I called one travel and the person (Phil) said he would transfer me to his supervisor and this supervisor never took the call.

I have been left stranded in South America and now have to Pay for a last minute flight on the following day which has cost me over 400$ and I had to spend the night on an airport floor.This company is fraudlent, do not buy any tickets from them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Onetravel. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Onetravel to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was trickery, scam and delivery failure. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Onetravel and onetravel flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Onetravel?

Comments