1.8
Number of Destinations

Update by user Apr 01, 2016

Calling customer service is very frustrating.Your call will get transferred to different department and holding time is very long.

Expect approximately about an hour to get your answers.

If it is an issue with refund, from my experience it will take 3 days on the phone.Awful.

Original review posted by user Mar 31, 2016

I am writing this review so that people can avoid experiences like I had.

First of all, One travel has one of the worst customer service.The airline has changed my flight so I was eligible for the refund. I tried to cancel the flight and get a refund. I made numerous phone calls but customer service representatives say different things each time. Good luck when you buy a ticket. If there's any adjustment (not even from you), you won't get a help... Travel agents don't understand what your needs are and their policy is unfair for the customer.

Second of all I never have felt so terrible after I talked to the customer service in my life. And one of supervisor threatened me if I want my money back or not.. and told me to stop complaining. I hope they are joking... I spent $2000 for this trip to Korea. Of course I don't want to loose my money.

If it is possible, avoid this website!

yeasol89 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Onetravel. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Onetravel to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no remorse for bad service, price fraud, should be more understandig and poor customer service. Author liked the most cheap price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Onetravel and onetravel flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Onetravel?

Comments