Today i purchased a roundtrip ticket out of the country.The total charge said 505.40 when i clicked booked it and confirmed, my flight was confirmed for 934.40.

This is ***, never did i confirm that amount. For that case i would've just brought my ticket off the american airline website. I am so pissed off i already told the rest of my family to stay away from that website since they were going to get their tickets separately. Unfortunately my cousin brought one too and the same *** happened to her.

she too was LIED TO AND DECEIVED INTO THINKING THE TICKET WAS ONE PRICE AND THEN IT WENT THOUGH FOR MUCH HIGHER. I cant afford to lose this much money. I am a single parent and student. I cant believe a family trip that i probably am not going to end up taking now is being ruined by this ridiculous charge.

I already called my bank and they said they can file a claim once the amount is posted. I also called onetravel and cancelled it but the man on the phone said i should get a cancellation email and i haven't received one yet. Also i better not be charged no fee because what they did is fraud! Lying about the actual price of a ticket.

And after reading reviews that on top of lying about prices they lie about refunds, i am starting to have a feeling that i wont be seeing my money. What other options do i have? I put up a screenshot of what the price is shown the.

How much i was charged.WHY WOULD I PAY SO MUCH FOR THIS FLIGHT IF EVERYWHERE ELSE ITS BETWEEN 500-600

Review about: Onetravel Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Onetravel?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #597490

You did the right thing.Dont beat yourself up it wont help.

You will get your money back eventually.The bank will reverse the cha rges if the Company doesnt refund you.