Today i purchased a roundtrip ticket out of the country.The total charge said 505.40 when i clicked booked it and confirmed, my flight was confirmed for 934.40.
This is ***, never did i confirm that amount. For that case i would've just brought my ticket off the american airline website. I am so pissed off i already told the rest of my family to stay away from that website since they were going to get their tickets separately. Unfortunately my cousin brought one too and the same *** happened to her.
she too was LIED TO AND DECEIVED INTO THINKING THE TICKET WAS ONE PRICE AND THEN IT WENT THOUGH FOR MUCH HIGHER. I cant afford to lose this much money. I am a single parent and student. I cant believe a family trip that i probably am not going to end up taking now is being ruined by this ridiculous charge.
I already called my bank and they said they can file a claim once the amount is posted. I also called onetravel and cancelled it but the man on the phone said i should get a cancellation email and i haven't received one yet. Also i better not be charged no fee because what they did is fraud! Lying about the actual price of a ticket.
And after reading reviews that on top of lying about prices they lie about refunds, i am starting to have a feeling that i wont be seeing my money. What other options do i have? I put up a screenshot of what the price is shown the.
How much i was charged.WHY WOULD I PAY SO MUCH FOR THIS FLIGHT IF EVERYWHERE ELSE ITS BETWEEN 500-600
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Air Ticket
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I want to upload lots of evidence onto rip off report to help people who are the victims of SLAPPs and other lawsuits filed by Theresa Weiss of Power Places..."
- "This is not a review, but a truth that needs to be added to the full context of Sundance Vacations and Travel Advantage Network. Whenever a client is unhappy and..."
- "Today i purchased a roundtrip ticket out of the country. The total charge said 505.40 when i clicked booked it and confirmed, my flight was confirmed for 934.40. This is..."
- "I am so pissed off first thing when I pulled up three employees that were on shift we're outside smoking marijuana I sat there and watched..."
- "This is the bull *** I have to put up with living at the WILLOWS in Glen Burnie MD owed By Morgan Properties this day we caught 7 mice in..."
- "I bought a used as is Damon Daybreak and habe waited patiently for Hanover Pa. to rectify their poor service depts loss of my front hubcap. I have heard Nothing..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."