1.7
Number of Destinations

Think twice b4 booking.

I had my bookings confirmed..

With airlines booking number.

But the next morning when I woke up..I was greeted with an email saying that the Airline did not confirm my order and asked me to choose a much more expensive deal or cancel the booking.

Then I called the Airline to check if my bookings was made..Korean Airlines confirmed that there was such booking n they will reserve my booking till 26th April if Onetravel.com pays them.

I've paid with a valid credit card and I received a call from my credit card company to verify that I've made a payment above 5k. So when I received the email..I was totally puzzled..

I called my credit card company to find out that Onetravel.com actually called them to verify my credit card details but only USD$1 was charged to my credit card.

I was still pinning hope thinking that maybe they will charge ltr..but I sent in emails to tell them.. the situation only to get 1 reply.

Usually some customer service will call... but today..I waited the whole day. No one had called!! I only received 1 email. Cancelation

Worst ever..never trust this site

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very dishonest. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of onetravel flight booking. Onetravel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned onetravel flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Onetravel.

Had an Experience with Onetravel?

Comments