Singapore, Singapore

Think twice b4 booking.

Related: Onetravel - Fraud and false information

I had my bookings confirmed..

With airlines booking number.

But the next morning when I woke up..I was greeted with an email saying that the Airline did not confirm my order and asked me to choose a much more expensive deal or cancel the booking.

Then I called the Airline to check if my bookings was made..Korean Airlines confirmed that there was such booking n they will reserve my booking till 26th April if Onetravel.com pays them.

I've paid with a valid credit card and I received a call from my credit card company to verify that I've made a payment above 5k. So when I received the email..I was totally puzzled..

I called my credit card company to find out that Onetravel.com actually called them to verify my credit card details but only USD$1 was charged to my credit card.

I was still pinning hope thinking that maybe they will charge ltr..but I sent in emails to tell them.. the situation only to get 1 reply.

Usually some customer service will call... but today..I waited the whole day. No one had called!! I only received 1 email. Cancelation

Worst ever..never trust this site

Review about: Flight.

I didn't like: Very dishonest.

1.7
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Onetravel Flight Booking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Onetravel?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.