Onetravel Flight Booking Review from Singapore, Singapore

33 of 197 Onetravel reviews

Think twice b4 booking.

I had my bookings confirmed..

With airlines booking number.

But the next morning when I woke up..I was greeted with an email saying that the Airline did not confirm my order and asked me to choose a much more expensive deal or cancel the booking.

Then I called the Airline to check if my bookings was made..Korean Airlines confirmed that there was such booking n they will reserve my booking till 26th April if Onetravel.com pays them.

I've paid with a valid credit card and I received a call from my credit card company to verify that I've made a payment above 5k. So when I received the email..I was totally puzzled..

I called my credit card company to find out that Onetravel.com actually called them to verify my credit card details but only USD$1 was charged to my credit card.

I was still pinning hope thinking that maybe they will charge ltr..but I sent in emails to tell them.. the situation only to get 1 reply.

Usually some customer service will call... but today..I waited the whole day. No one had called!! I only received 1 email. Cancelation

Worst ever..never trust this site

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flight
Review category
Travel Agencies
review #828978

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Onetravel? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
33 of 197 Onetravel reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.