Onetravel Flight Booking Review from Singapore, Singapore
Think twice b4 booking.
I had my bookings confirmed..
With airlines booking number.
But the next morning when I woke up..I was greeted with an email saying that the Airline did not confirm my order and asked me to choose a much more expensive deal or cancel the booking.
Then I called the Airline to check if my bookings was made..Korean Airlines confirmed that there was such booking n they will reserve my booking till 26th April if Onetravel.com pays them.
I've paid with a valid credit card and I received a call from my credit card company to verify that I've made a payment above 5k. So when I received the email..I was totally puzzled..
I called my credit card company to find out that Onetravel.com actually called them to verify my credit card details but only USD$1 was charged to my credit card.
I was still pinning hope thinking that maybe they will charge ltr..but I sent in emails to tell them.. the situation only to get 1 reply.
Usually some customer service will call... but today..I waited the whole day. No one had called!! I only received 1 email. Cancelation
Worst ever..never trust this site
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY THROUGH ONETRAVEL IF YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT NEED TO CANCEL YOUR TICKET. YOU'LL ENDUP PAYING DOUBLE IN THEIR HIDDEN FEES (BESIDES THE $200 PENALTY FEES). OneTravel are so..."
- "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..."
- "I travel a lot and really fell in love with this resort because the staff was truly outstanding! I wish that I could recall the names of everyone who made..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "I would like to share a bad experience on luggages, first time I write to you but second time it happens. -2 years ago, I received my luggage (Rimowa) with 1..."
- "Been wearing since purchased but my toe blister no improvement. I do have other red wing shoes which I wore it with comfort for many years . I'm not sure..."