Web site said "Act fast: Only 3 tickets left at this price". I didn't believe and didn't care... I still bought two tickets for $631 each. Out of curiosity, I come in next day and, indeed, the price is $651 now! BUT when I find this same ticket from ANOTHER COMPUTER it still says $631.
This is how onetravel lies to you, beware! (I guess it memorized my last the browser I used for purchase and now when I use the same browser it shows increased prices).
The screen capture below shows the same result in two browsers: Chrome (I used to buy tickets) and IE (I'm using to prove that One Travel is lying to you).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- false advertising
- Product or service
- Airline Tickets
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I been wanting to go to Jamaica for eight years. I have serious health issues and was told by doctors that it may not be a good idea! Jamaica was..."
- "the attached clip is from an ABC 6 investigative report in Indianapolis. While the company in the clip calls itself "Smartravel" - Smartravel is the same as Sundance Vacations, which..."
- "The Krystal Cancun hotel is absolutely amazing , food is good rooms are clean. Like to thank "LALO" OR EDUARDO for being very professional and kind and all the rest..."
- "apparently when you work at Five Guys it's okay to be a *** little girl and post offensive stuff on Facebook without any consequences! And even when you contact corporate..."
- "Let see if I can help people with the truth about thumbtack. I am golf teaching professional for more than 35 years. I teach at a club located in Riverside, California...."
- " I supposedly bought a brand-new 2016 Keystone Outback. Upon further investigation I found out that the Outback has had its fiberglass coating repaired in numerous places. The repairs were..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."