Web site said "Act fast: Only 3 tickets left at this price". I didn't believe and didn't care... I still bought two tickets for $631 each. Out of curiosity, I come in next day and, indeed, the price is $651 now! BUT when I find this same ticket from ANOTHER COMPUTER it still says $631.

This is how onetravel lies to you, beware! (I guess it memorized my last the browser I used for purchase and now when I use the same browser it shows increased prices).

The screen capture below shows the same result in two browsers: Chrome (I used to buy tickets) and IE (I'm using to prove that One Travel is lying to you).

Review about: Airline Tickets.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss false advertising / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Onetravel?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

So grateful for BookVIP! Bookvip "We just went here in October for our honeymoon, and it was amazing! The property is beautiful. It's large, but there are shuttles constantly driving around if you want a..." Read more Onetravel Flight Booking Review from Singapore, Singapore Onetravel "Think twice b4 booking. I had my bookings confirmed.. With airlines booking number. But the next morning when I woke up..I was greeted with an email saying that the Airline did not..." Read more Krystal Resorts Thanks BookVIP For 8 Years Of Working Together! Bookvip "Mario Vega, Sales Director at Krystal Cancun thanks BookVIP for thousands of happy travelers have sent to Krystal Resort over last 8 years ..." Read more We just finished awesome week at Dreams Riviera Maya..Definitely BookVIP way to go Bookvip "We went to Dreams on one of those "preview/sales" promotions with BookVIP. We got a SMOKIN deal and decided to go and try it out. We were gonna do the..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more