Insurance Quality

My first complaint is that you use people people from India for customer service agents who can barely be understood and sound like robots. They spoke in a monotone and you could tell that they didn't give a *** about customers from the very beginning.

I was buying the insurance because there is a 100% cancellation fee. So when I go to cancel my flight because my boyfriend and I broke up, when I called, they said that I would only get a refund if it was within 24 hours. Otherwise it would have to be an emergency in order to cancel, although it is hidden away, not even providing a link next to it to look further into the rules about getting this. All it said when asking if it is wanted or not is:

Coverage Includes:

Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Baggage Delay

This to me is extremely sneaky because they are trying to mislead customers into thinking they have the coverage and switching it up on them when they actually need it.

But the man, who spoke fast and unclear when telling me his name tried to find a solution for me by saying if I would like to, I could change the location in which I was flying to. I said I would call back with the location and I just had to verify the dates with a friend. I called back to give them the flight I wanted and was going to switch to and then they decided to tell me then that it would be an extra $200 charged by the airlines to make the change so now I would be paying $632 instead of the $432 that I spent. The man had neglected to inform me of this in order to get have a quick fix so he could move a long and put it on someone else. Yet again, being sneaky. I have worked at a call center before and we provided all the information to customers in order to ensure positive reviews and to be seen as an honest company. They just want to walk all over their customers in order to get money. I guess the joke is on me huh? Never again will I book with this site and I will recommend that none of my friends do either. I love how they only show the reviews that are good in order to mislead possible customers. It isn't a coincidence that every other review website only gives them one star. I have booked with several other companies and when they say it has 100% cancellation, they meant it. Next time, I will pay the extra money to get the good customer service. I have never sent a bad review like this but this is ridiculous and people need to know what they are getting into. Never again!

This person wrote the review because of "insurance did not provide 100% cancellation as listed" at OneTravel. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $432 and wants OneTravel to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was misleading about insurance. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OneTravel and onetravel customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments