Bought ticket online through OneTravel and the ticket did not mention anything about baggage except a link with generic information regarding flights' baggage inclusion. I thought of trusting this site buy purchasing the ticket. I have checked the Airline's website and the website couldn't find any baggage allowance. Tried emailing the 'customer care inquiry' only to be replied 5 days later with only generic link of information available online included and told to call the airline directly. In the interim, I have called the Airline's number and found out that the baggage is not included and the only option is to pay at the airport or ask the travel agent whom I booked the ticket.

Related: Onetravel - Bogus flights, poor service and the worst customer service department ever!

Tried calling to the toll free number only I was too concerned that call only available for people who live in US. Hence after 5 minutes waiting period I decided to end the phone call.

Have been emailing for many times but there has no reply ever since. I posted my concerns on Facebook and received replies couple days later without any result and has been asked to call the airline's travel agent's help desk in which cannot assist as all the booking has been made by OneTravel.

An agent finally called me, but due to time difference between US and AUS we had difficulties to talk on the phone and I offered to discuss the matter by email. Waited for more than 12 hours without any replies.

I believe customer service in this company is inadequately efficient. Who knows how many charges more I have to pay. For the first and last time I would experience this excruciatingly travel booking with such company.

The time, effort and money does not justify the service of OneTravel company.

Review about: Bad Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Onetravel Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $170
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Onetravel?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.