I recently purchased a ticket on the one travel website.I went and booked the ticket because on the pricing and purchasing flow chart, it stated that there were no cancellation fees if you cancel within 24 hours.

I called two min after I booked the flight and called to cancel but they said they would provide no refund. They stated that because my airline was a low cost airline service, the refund was not acceptable. No where on their website does it state that. I was on the phone for over two hours, they even called the airline yelling at them blaming them for the issue but it was their fault.

They mislead with their cancellation and refund policy.I want to report them to consumer affairs.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Onetravel and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Onetravel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Onetravel and onetravel flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Onetravel?

Comments