I made a reservation on line to travel to Colombia with cheapoair/onetrave and I included the baggage for a total of $1,305.Then I noticed in my credit card I got charge an extra $208 from Spirit Airlines ( which is the company cheapoair /onetrave selected ).

I have spent literally hours on the phone for Cheapo air to understand that I was double billed for the baggage, however they said the charged me correctly that the problem is with Spirit airlines. When I called spirit airlines they said the money for the baggage go to them therefore they feel the charged me correctly. I had a conference call with a representative of spirit airlines and Cheapoair and despite both of the acknowledging the charges neither one wanted to do anything about. The only solution that I have is to report this as fraud in my credit card by I am concerned that at the time of flying I will have bigger problems.

Trust me on this one this sites such as Travelone.com and cheapoair.com lure people to think they are saving a lot of money but at the end they will overcharge you and will not honor what they say the total charges are.Go ahead directly to an airline at the end you will not have to deal with this fraudulent people.

Review about: Onetravel Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Onetravel?

Comments