When I booked online I put my credit card exp number backwards without realizing it.so they call me back within 20 min of placing my order online.

They asked me to give them all my information over again and by the end of the call I was till getting the same deal with the same budget etc. 23 min after the called I receive another call because my tickets was sold when they try to run my credit card information. So I that point I request to cancel everything. They REFUSE to cancel my reservation and instead they told me they will do everything to find me another deal within the same budget.

I EXPLAIN I will no flight with SPIRIT and I put my dates hours etc for then to do it. after being on the phone for 45 min of back and forth according to ONE TRAVEL they give me the best deal etc and I will get an email with all the confirmations after the call. 10 hrs later I got the email and showing that my return flight will be with SPIRIT after numerous time explaining to NOT please. at this point they are forcing me to travel with SPIRIT and if I cancel my reservation I will have to pay fines etc.

and if I want to travel with another airlines I will have to pay $240 for each tickets (4 people) .

They are the worse people to deal with, Don't get exited by saving $40 in their promotion instead go with someone else.The customer service is very shitty you can barely understand their language and the supervisors are very RUDE/NASTY.

I didn't like: Worse experience ever.

Comments

We would certainly be happy to look into your concerns but we will need some additional information such as the booking number you were given for the reservation