Update by user Jul 02, 2012

I also called all the airlines I was dealing with and everyone blamed the other airline.Onetravel did NOTHING for me!

They said it was not their fault.

The cancelled flight was Czech Air which then blamed Job Air. The website for Job Air says they suspended their flights on June 18th but I was called on July 1 to say my flight was cancelled. I should have been notified 2 weeks ago to be rescheduled.

I am now missing out on 2 days of my vacation and paid money for nothing! I also needed to changed my transportation to and from both airports!

This trip is starting off to be a nightmare!DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2012

I am supposed to be ON MY VACATION RIGHT NOW IN EUROPE but this company called me 1 hour before I was leaving for the airport to say my flight was cancelled and will be rescheduled to fly out 2 days later!2 DAYS LATER!

I haven't left for my reschedule trip yet but if something else goes wrong again I'm really going to go crazy! DO NOT use this company!

They will put you on hold forever and I even waited ONE HOUR but was automatically disconnected by their operator because I was waiting so long.TRUST ME, DO NOT USE THEM!

Had an Experience with Onetravel?

Comments