Booked my ticket for $1200 usd then the site came back and said tickets were sold out.After 2 hrs of looking for another flight got it, book it, received confirmation.

The day I was leaving, received email that my flight was no longer available. On the phone for 3 hours with Vacation one, got another flight and to pay $500 usd to take my Holiday. I travel 4-5 out of the year and never had this problem, will never again use this site. I recommend that you stay away.

I am so pissed.

Scam, Scam, Scam.Anyone who wants to help me do a class Action Law Suit let me know.

Review about: Onetravel Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Onetravel?

Comments

Onetravel - ***-ARTISTS, THIEVES, LIARS, CHEATS Onetravel "Like every review I have read, my experience was unsavory. I was booking travel to assist my sister following an amputation surgery. When I hung up the phone,..." Read more Onetravel - False advertising Onetravel "I recently purchased a ticket on the one travel website. I went and booked the ticket because on the pricing and purchasing flow chart, it stated that there were..." Read more Onetravel - Inadequate information on site and extremely slow response Onetravel "Bought ticket online through OneTravel and the ticket did not mention anything about baggage except a link with generic information regarding flights' baggage inclusion. I thought of trusting this site..." Read more Onetravel - Cheap Tickets - But if you need to cancel, even with Travel Insurance (which says Cancellation FREE + Refund - see screenshots) - you'll end up paying DOUBLE if not worst Onetravel "DO NOT BUY THROUGH ONETRAVEL IF YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT NEED TO CANCEL YOUR TICKET. YOU'LL ENDUP PAYING DOUBLE IN THEIR HIDDEN FEES (BESIDES THE $200 PENALTY FEES). OneTravel are so..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more