On December 4, 2017 I booked a flight through Onetravel for February 15, 2018 from Rio de Janeiro through Sao Paulo to Iguassu Falls connecting flights 6205 and 6182.Than after a few days I received an email that Avionca Air has canceled one of the flights and we have to reschedule.

So after a few days of senseless talking over the phone for hours, we established that my flight will be changed to flight 6288 on February 14, 2018 at 15.00 PM direct from Rio to Iguassu. I called and paid for one extra night at the hotel. After two days when I did not receive a confirmation I called Avionca and I was told that nobody has contacted them and I’m not on any passengers list. They also told me that if Onetravel does not contact them soon there will be no spaces left on that flight.

Every single day for 10 days I called your service and I was on hold for at least 3 hours every day, transferred from person to person when finally they told me that they have the wrong phone number to Avionca Air and they can only arrange by Email. Unfortunately they do not know what the outcome of the email will be. I spoke with a representative of Avionca and I was told that only the travel agency can change the booking and they cannot reschedule me without talking to them. They provided me with a current phone number where Onetravel should call.

When I called Onetravel and offered them the phone number, I was told that they are only authorized to use the old number, so they cannot help me. Now I do not have reservation, Avionca is waiting for clarification from Onetravel and one travel cannot call or do anything. I was on the phone for over 30 hours speaking with professional Customer Service Agents at Onetravel. I spoke with DONA, SONIA, LONITA, RENOLD, IFUT, ACASIA, SHANE, YAMIN, CHAPAN, ARJUN, REYNOLD, BUSTER, MACK, DISON, and others.

I may be misspelling some of the names. I never before listen to so many people apologizing to me with nothing being able to be done. What is absolutely disgusting is that all numbers for Onetravel that I can find on the internet will put me through to the same call center, where all I can do is listen to ludicrous explanation with no solutions. This problem deserve internet exposure to tell people what they can expect from Onetravel.

This should have been dealt with in a manner of minutes not HOURS!

WHAT SHOULD I DO?If I lose this reservation because of your negligence I will ask for reimbursement for my flight, hotel and other expenses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments