Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Booked flight from ILG to DEN through One Travel.The flight was through Frontier and was supposed to be $519.20 but they charged my credit card $724.50!

Because they purchased the last ticket at that price it increased to $649.60 which is still less than they charged me, for the same exact flight and itinerary! They have refused to do anything about it so far and the customer service agent all of a sudden became useless once there was an issue.

I have no idea how they are allowed to be in business as their practices seem illegal.Please do not book through them.

Review about: Flight Overcharge.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Onetravel?

Comments

Retired
Los Angeles, California, United States #797847

I had trouble w one travel

They called the day after my booking and said I could not have the flights I confirmed and paid for!!!

cheapoair.com

We apologize for any inconvenience, can you please provide us your 8 digit booking number in order to assist you?, please send it to sm@cheapOair.com

Mosquitoes menace on Indigo’s flight IndiGo "This video of the Mosquito menace on Indigo’s flight number labeled as LKO-PAT-CCU / 6E-342 / occurred on 19th February 2017. I want to tell you all that not only..." Read more Air Canada Is The Most Disgusting And Dishonest Airlines Ever! Air Canada "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..." Read more Us Airways - US AIRLINES-AWARD NOTIFICATION-CHECK SCAM Us Airways "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..." Read more Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With! Plusmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more