3.0

I experience with onetravel.com, the good: paypal checkout, which you will have 6 months financial, the bad the enhanced seat assginment is kind of a way to get more money for nothing done. I paid extra $25 each for my wife seat and mine so that we can sit next to each other during the flight from SFO (San Francisco, USA) to SGN (Saigon, Vietnam).

However, the confirmed seats are not next to each other. I call the customer service. After talked to the representatives and their manager, I find out that the available seats, which you can see during your booking the airline tickets, are not onetravel.com 's data. Those available seats are the airline data.

This means that whatever the available seat you choose and then pay the Enhanced Seat Assignment are not guaranteed. And after your seats confirmed, you can not changed it, because when the seats are confirm which means the onetravel.com had paid your bought tickets to the airline, so they cannot be changed because if so, they lost money.

I actually called the customer service to complain and the manager told me, I quote here "at least you have the seats before go to the airport". At that time, I was suddenly speechless and started feel how lucky I was.

Briefly, whenever you are booking with the www.onetravel.com, be aware that nothing is guaranteed.

madza18122015 wrote the review because of bad quality at OneTravel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OneTravel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam data on website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OneTravel and onetravel flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I already booked. So if things go wrong I'll let you know.