OneTravel - Charged more than $200 over online price
Booked flight from ILG to DEN through One Travel.The flight was through Frontier and was supposed to be $519.20 but they charged my credit card $724.50!
Because they purchased the last ticket at that price it increased to $649.60 which is still less than they charged me, for the same exact flight and itinerary! They have refused to do anything about it so far and the customer service agent all of a sudden became useless once there was an issue.
I have no idea how they are allowed to be in business as their practices seem illegal.Please do not book through them.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "i bought leather sofa set($2099.98) with extended warranty (249.99) on 1/9/2011one of the dual seat back rest there are some air bubbles coming are out on leather skin, i went..."
- "Hello my name is patricia hernandez i was renting a lawn mower last year the problem i had last year when something happen to the lawnmower we would take it..."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- "The offers are pretty good but when it's time to cash out there will be a problem this site is a scam.. They wanted me to send them a pic..."
- "Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart. There is a strip that runs on the bottom..."
- "I was at the Chino Valley AZ Taco Bell last evening about 5pm local time, 9/2/2015, I observed a woman gathering chicken pieces from a holding oven or warming oven..."