Booked flight from ILG to DEN through One Travel.The flight was through Frontier and was supposed to be $519.20 but they charged my credit card $724.50!
Because they purchased the last ticket at that price it increased to $649.60 which is still less than they charged me, for the same exact flight and itinerary! They have refused to do anything about it so far and the customer service agent all of a sudden became useless once there was an issue.
I have no idea how they are allowed to be in business as their practices seem illegal.Please do not book through them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flight Overcharge
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 3/2/2015 I took a DIRECT flight on Spirit Airlines from FLL to BOS. Flight number 610 to be exact. I was traveling with my one-year-old son at the time. We..."
- "OneTravel are so unprofessional, and all they are looking for is to hide as much information as possible, yet, overcharge - which dont' make any sense. They are senseless, and..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "My unit caused me a lockout after stopping at a Walgreens store on my way to work. The store is in the next parking lot. I got in and out..."
- "We have a Marvin sliding glass patio door that's 6 years old. While I was at home reading around 7:30 the other night, I heard a big pop. The door's..."
- "Jim Walter and Companies have built a defective home in so many ways that it can not be repaired and needs to be torn down it is unsafe and a..."
- "Builder OF HOMO RELATIONS most of my life, owned five HOMO video shops and for three year owned a GAYbar/ restaurant in Portugal and now retired AS A CROSSDRESSING HOMO...PLATINUMGAYBOY Builder..."
- "Universal Protection security 2255 Challenger Way Suite 103 Santa Rosa California phone number 707-575-6909 Unfair hiring manager LiZ. Joe masson Universal Protection security is not a fair opportunity employer. I..."
- "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..."